Style Spotlight: Modern Gray Wood Panels
If you’re seeking a way to breathe new life into your home, then modern gray wood panels are your answer. We have a range of beautifully crafted pine wood boards that are ideal for gray wood walls and gray wood panels that can enhance the atmosphere of any room from floor to ceiling.
At Prestige Wood Products we source only the finest pine wood boards and pre-finish each board prioritizing consistent, lasting quality. Our range of 100% real gray wood panels are ideal for walls, interior ceilings, and covered deck ceilings. In this blog, we’ll explore some of our most popular modern gray wood panels to help inspire your design ideas. Need some quick advice on your order, feel free to contact us now!
Gray Wood Walls & Ceilings for Modern Living
Gray-colored wood panels are one of the most timeless styles available, creating a sense of tranquility, luxury, and sophistication. Whether you’re looking for a gray wood wall or a new look for your ceiling, our range of timeless gray wood panels are the perfect fit. The following are some of our most popular gray wood panel designs.Gray
Our Gray design is an instant classic. The color scheme helps to compliment not only the beautiful grains of the quality pine wood but also the hint of natural brown wood helps to tie the color scheme with the natural beauty of the wood.Whitewashed Classic Gray
With our Whitewashed Classic Gray, it brings new brilliance and flair to a room. Touching on a sleek silver color, it is an ideal modern style that will match many modern home designs.Ebony
The darkest of our gray wood panels is our Ebony line. The darker coloration with seams of grain can help to create a sophisticated feel to a room and serve as an excellent backdrop to enhance other designs in the room.Classic Gray
The Classic Gray falls between the Ebony and Gray designs in terms of its shade and as with the Gray design, the darker color helps to enhance the natural brown splashes throughout the board, highlighting the grain.Weathered Gray
Another favorite design to bring new life to a room is our Weathered Gray. The light coloration is perfect to highlight the natural grains of the quality pine wood and the neutrality of the color makes it an ideal fit for nearly any modern design.Charcoal
The Charcoal texture of a gray wood wall or ceiling paneling gives a sense of vibrance as the contrasts of light and dark gray combine sublimely with the brown natural wood color.
5 Ways a Gray Wood Accent Wall Will Transform Your Interior
It’s astounding just how much of an impact a gray wood accent wall can have on a room. It can transform your interior from a dreary and dull space to a vibrant and warm home where you’ll want to spend an afternoon.
Below are some of the most popular design choices for combining gray wood accent walls with various home designs and valuable tips on how to best incorporate this aesthetic into your modern home.
- Neutral Versatility: One of the most common tips for home remodeling is choosing neutral colors such as gray. The neutrality of the color scheme allows it to be highly versatile which means you won’t be locked into one design forever but rather have a plethora of designs that compliment your gray wood wall with warm or cool hues.
- Creating a Focal Point: Thanks to the natural beauty of wood and the way that the gray enhances it, a gray wood accent wall draws attention in and can become an excellent focal point for a room.
- Depth and Dimension: A great way to incorporate depth and dimension is through our wooden panel designs. The texture of a gray wood accent wall combined with the other hues adds depth and complexity to a room.
- Modern and Contemporary Vibes: One of the main advantages of gray hues is that they match both modern and contemporary designs. Whether you’re going for a traditional, rustic, or modern design, you can’t go wrong with gray wood walls.
- Contrast and Cohesion: Various shades of gray can create different styles. Darker shades on a gray wood accent wall create the perfect backdrop to enhance other room designs, where lighter shades of gray add cohesion, tying a room together.
It’s no surprise that gray is one of the most used colors in modern designs and has a firm place in contemporary designs. For more ideas and inspiration, feel free to browse our gallery to help make your decision!
Make a Statement with our Gray Wood Panels Today!
Prestige Wood Products is your best source of solid wood boards. We make it easy to create professional wood walls by providing you with the highest quality pine wood panels with their tongue and groove ends matched, saving you both time and money with less waste. We source premium stains and polyurethane to ensure that each board has a lasting and sustainable finish.
Update your home with our Timeless and Classic collections of quality prefinished pine wood boards by locating a distributor near you today!